NEW TERM COLLECTIVE AGREEMENT SIGNED AT İNTEKS COMPANY
- 70% increase in wages
- Family assistance was added to the contract with a new article.
- ILO 190 New regulation for the prevention of violence and harassment
- Collective bargaining negotiations between our union and İnteks since the beginning of November 2021 resulted in an agreement.
- In the last session of the contract negotiations, which passed to the mediator stage, on February 4, 2022, an agreement was reached on wages and social benefits.
Chairman Kazım Doğan, Secretary General Celal Aslan, workplace union chief representative Ali Özhan, workplace union representatives Taner Agdağ and Faruk Kantar attended the meeting on behalf of our union.
Before the meeting, the current situation was evaluated by the Chairman Doğan and the Secretary General Aslan with our members, and the final session of the collective bargaining negotiations was entered in line with the opinions received.
- With the new contract accepted by the parties, wages were increased by 70 percent in the first year.
- It was decided that wage increases would be made in the second and third years of the contract in the form of annual CPI rate plus 6 points.
- While bonuses were also increased, the food aid, which was given six times a year, was increased by 114 percent to a net amount of 550 TL.
- With a new article added to the contract, members were also provided with a net family allowance of 1,600 TL per year.
- With the regular wages and social benefits to be paid to all non-discriminatory members, the increases reached 76 percent.
- Apart from these, the scope of the education assistance provided only to members whose children were in higher education in the previous period was expanded. In this way, net 500 TL per child studying in high school and 1.000 TL net per child in higher education were earned.
A new article has been added to our contract this term within the scope of the Convention on the Prevention of Violence and Harassment in the Workplace No. 190 accepted by the International Labor Organization. With this article, the first steps of a new and sustainable infrastructure have been taken in order to prevent violence and harassment in the workplace.
The agreement was announced by the Secretary General Aslan and our workplace representatives by holding meetings in all shifts.